How to buy a dental plan
It’s easy—just follow these 3 steps:
1. Pick your plan
High Option Enrollment & Coverage Guide (PDF)
Provides benefits on a comprehensive number of dental procedures at an affordable, more cost-effective co-payment.
Low Option Enrollment & Coverage Guide (PDF)
Provides benefits on a limited number of dental procedures at an affordable co-payment.
Domestic partner coverage is also available. Call us at 800-722-9772 for more information.
2. Choose your dentist
Once you make a selection, note the ID number and office you want to visit. You’ll need to provide it to us when you enroll.
3. Enroll online or by mail
Apply by mail:
- Complete the Enrollment Application & Agreement form found in the Enrollment & Coverage Guide for your chosen plan option (High or Low Option).
- Decide how you want to pay.
- Annually by credit card, check, or money order. Fill out the Payment Method form in the Enrollment & Coverage Guide.
- Monthly by automatic debit from a checking or savings account. You’ll need to complete the Bank Draft Authorization form in the Enrollment & Coverage Guide and provide us with a voided check. Also, include payment for the first month’s premium plus the one-time $10.00 set-up fee.
- Mail your application and payment information to:
Employers Dental Services
3430 East Sunrise, Suite 160
Tucson, AZ 85718